Polish Pharmaceutical Group S.A. belonging to Pelion S.A. Capital Group is an undeniable tycoon on the market. It supplies pharmaceutical products to more than 13,000 pharmacies and employs more than 2,000 people. For almost 30 years, it has not only been active on the pharmaceutical market, but also actively creates and develops it. It is one of the largest distributors in the industry, every day dozens of drug deliveries reach pharmacies from PGF S.A. warehouses.
This client is characterized by high dynamics of cooperation and a variety of needs, both in internal and external communication with the target group, namely pharmacists.
Due to the dynamics of the client's operations, it was necessary to develop an effective cooperation model based on the ACTION = REACTION principle. Efficiency in design implementation and timeliness were also important for the client.
Our tasks include:
- Graphic and substantive preparation and typesetting of high-volume printed materials with an offer for pharmacists and patients, on a monthly basis:
- leaflets: Łap okazję, Na Zdrowie, Kierunek na Zdrowie, Zdrowy Wybór
- posters: W trosce o Zdrowie, Zawsze w Formie, Plakat HIT, Plakat TOP10.
- Graphic design and typesetting of thematic catalogues, such as: Nie daj się alergii, Wielkanocny Koszyk Rabatów, Witaj Wiosno, Wakacyjna Apteczka.
- Preparation of marketing materials for social media, website and print: banners, logotypes, leaflets, posters, advertisements, layouts, visualisations and presentations.
- Customized graphics and visuals of internal communication in PGF S.A.
To make the cooperation run smoothly and effectively, we have created a team dedicated to this client. It consists of managers and graphic designers familiar with the specifics of the industry, as well as the client's expectations and communication vision. Thanks to this, communication tools are created quickly and efficiently as we move in a mutually agreed styling.
To ensure that the preparation of multi-page tools containing dozens of products each month runs smoothly, a customized design logistics process has been implemented, in which our team relieves the customer at the stage of obtaining materials for leaflets and approval. The client's role is to focus on the final design vision and its final approval.
Long-term cooperation based on partnership principles has enabled us to build mutual trust, thanks to which we have established a lasting business relationship.
We know how much responsibility the pharmacist's daily work and helping patients involves. Therefore, our aim is to support this industry not only by preparing extensive tools presenting the offer addressed to pharmacists and patients, but also through a high standard of customer service and access to tools facilitating joint design management and control.
As part of the cooperation, the client uses dedicated marketing advisers and a team of graphic designers trained to handle designs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- We support in contact with pharmacists and producers.
- We focus on the highest quality designs that are in line with the company's vision and the idea of communication aimed at the medical industry.
- We work together to ensure a clear message of the offer at its best.
- We adapt to the needs of the environment and the client.
- We provide security and the necessary tools to analyse and monitor implemented projects.
- We present the offer in the most accessible way that is tailored to the needs of the recipient.