Our client, telemedicine company MED SYSTEMS Group, made a decision
to launch an innovative service: a remote CTG examination tool, under the name bellyOn. bellyOn is a telemedicine care system that allows you to monitor the well-being of pregnancy based on CTG testing at home.
bellyOn analyzes the heart activity and fetal movements as well as the contractile activity of the uterine muscle. CTG examination is one of the parameters considered when assessing the health of the fetus - it gives a chance to recognize the threat to its health.
Until now, it was available only in specialized medical units. Now you can do it yourself at home, as bellyOn is the first fully telemedical procedure.
Our tasks included:
Development of a comprehensive marketing strategy including market analysis, creation of the service name - naming, visual identification, selection of promotional communication channels, and implementation of integrated activities in accordance with the developed strategy:
- Creation of digital marketing tools: website, application interface, blog.
- Graphics designs and production of promotional materials - catalogs, leaflets, folders, advertising gadgets, exhibition stand, POS materials.
- Multimedia presentations, videos, animations.
- Conducting communication in social media - developing a strategy and ongoing service.
- PR services, taking into account the cooperation of traditional media and internet, opinion leaders, media specialists, and influencers.
- Support with presentations at fairs, trainings, and conferences.
- CSR activity.
The bellyOn service was addressed mainly to pregnant women, but thanks to the creation of an accessible image, it became also close to the mother's loved ones. The CTG test itself has been negatively associated so far, as it was recommended by doctors in situations where the pregnancy was at risk.
With our actions, we transform this image by showing all mothers that testing at home can give them a sense of security and peace, highly needed during pregnancy.
The remarkable service was introduced to the market in a very precise manner, with a focus on reaching a selected target group. At the same time, through extensive PR activities, awareness of the bellyOn brand was built, which will allow for the further development of the clients' portfolio.